Product Marketing Opportunity - Reading based
Due to our expanding product range, KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.), is seeking a ICT Services & Solutions Product Marketing Manager with responsibility for developing the range of ICT products and services.
ICT Services & Solutions Product Marketing Manager, duties:
- Ownership of the ICT Solutions and Services portfolio
- Responsible for the ICT Solutions and Services P&L, revenue and profitability growth in line with business goals, including monitoring and action plans for improvements as applicable
- Delivery of cutting edge product marketing collateral to promote the product and service portfolio of responsibility
- Working with corporate communications and the sales teams to put forth a differentiated and compelling value proposition. Promoting this value proposition both to the external and internal audience
- Management of third party suppliers, to include evaluation of new opportunities, negotiation on pricing and delivery and assimilation of commercial and technical issues in order to deliver growthProactive sales focus – key customer contact is required
Pre requisites for the role include:
- Previous experience in product portfolio and/or service management
- Working knowledge of the ICT marketplace including infrastructure, server, storage, virtualization, data recovery, connectivity, LAN, WAN, unified communications, mobile, consultation and professional services
- Strategic analysis and business modelling skillsStrong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of other business process including marketing, finance and IT
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
If you are interested, and believe you match the above criteria, please email Lauren.Clinch@duk.kyocera.com