Marketing Campaign Manager
Working with our Head of Marketing to deliver effective marketing campaigns; responsible for content delivery, messaging and dissemination of KDUK’s Channel & Direct marketing campaigns. Create, design, deliver and drive the content, forming cohesive plans to retain existing customers and acquire new ones. Liase third party agencies (PR & Design) and act as a brand guardian.
- Integral in B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of gaining new customers and retaining existing customers.
- Communicate the value of new and existing products to our channels and internally, via multi-platform including social media.
- Project manage our internal teams and external agencies to deliver on-time and effective campaign activity in line with our key corporate objectives.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Work within budget and report financials in a clear and useful manner.
- Collect/purchase and analyse data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on the competition - how they position their products, the campaigns they are running and their product capabilities.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Management skills: As our MCM you help formulate marketing plans with a project team, managing the timely delivery internally or/and with external agencies
- Communication skills: Excellent writing skills are a prerequisite as you will frequently have to write copy for marketing promotions/campaigns and social content. Manage relationships with agencies and third parties.
- The ability to create content internally would be a key attribute.
- Project management skills: You will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organisation’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
- Numerical skills: You will need to acquire data and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyse the success or otherwise of campaigns. Create reports and share meaningful and effective insights with internal stakeholders.
Interested? Apply today
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com