IT Channel Account Manager & KMDS Specialist
KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited, the UK document solutions subsidiary of the multinational Kyocera Corporation, is looking for an account manager to promote and develop sales through the IT Channel with an emphasis on managed document solutions
Key elements of the role will include:
- Working closely with assigned channel partners to promote the Kyocera product range with specific focus on managed document solutions.
- Identifying potential business opportunities for the channel partners and working closely with them to maximize such opportunities.
- Ensuring effective management of all aspects of business within the channel partners - e.g., pricing, deliveries, credits, query resolution.
- Identifying, recruiting and developing new channel partners.
Pre requisites for the role include:
- Previous, proven experience of selling hardware, solutions and services within in a business to business sales environment within the IT arena.
- An excellent understanding of managed document solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to persuade others to your point of view.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a calm persona and sense of humour.
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a committed and open environment.
If you are interested in the above role and/or would like further information, please contact Stephanie Hazell either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0118 923 0659
No agencies please.