KYOCERA Document Solutions partners with SafeCom
14 March 2012
Strategic partnership extends KYOCERA's Managed Document Services (MDS) offering
KYOCERA Document Solutions (Kyocera), one of the world's leading document solutions companies, announces the formation of a strategic partnership with SafeCom, a developer of solutions which reduce the cost and environmental impact of printing.
The partnership highlights Kyocera’s commitment to extend its Managed Document Services (MDS) capabilities and will see the release of SafeCom Go on Kyocera’s MFPs and TASKalfa range. SafeCom Go is a smart printing system which links with Kyocera’s HyPAS™ technology to reduce print costs, cut waste, simplify fleet administration and improve security.
HyPAS™ integrates authentication and Pull-Print functionality on Kyocera MFPs, providing a seamless user experience using the MFP’s user-friendly touch screen control panel. This allows Kyocera printers and MFPs to integrate into security, print policy, accounting or other company-specific document management processes. HyPAS™ also enables multi-stage processes to be consolidated into single-click operations, improving productivity and reducing the need for user training.
Steve Mitchell, Product Manager at KYOCERA Document Solutions said: “We’re delighted to partner with SafeCom across Europe and believe that SafeCom Go will help extend our MDS offering to those enterprises which need to see reduced document output, deliver a secure print environment and meet ambitious cost-reduction goals. Linking SafeCom Go to our HyPAS™ technology has already attracted interest from financial, legal and professional services firms who find the cost allocation (client billing) option very appealing.”
SafeCom Go on Kyocera devices puts an organisation in control of its print, copy, scan and email activities and workflows by employing central administration, document accounting, secure printing and policy enforcement. IT staff can now support print queues, remove cancelled jobs, set up rules and policies to reduce waste and troubleshoot remote sites from a central location.
Kyocera’s MDS consultants are trained to assess the flow of information within an organisation – how it enters, circulates and is accessed when required. Kyocera MDS optimises the entire document process and incorporates analysis and implementation. Kyocera’s flexible approach adapts to dynamic client needs and reduces costs and environmental impact while increasing security, employee productivity and satisfaction.
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS WINS TECHNICAL PACKAGING AWARD IN JAPAN
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE APPOINTS NEW GLOBAL ACCOUNTS SENIOR MANAGER
- KYOCERA ARMS CUSTOMERS IN THE CYBERSECURITY FIGHT
- SIX KYOCERA PRODUCTS AWARDED “2017 SUMMER PICK” FROM BUYERS LAB
- FIFE COLLEGE WINS KYOCERA SCHOOLS CODING COMPETITION
- KYOCERA OPTIMISES SERVICE MANAGEMENT PROCESSES WITH IFS
- PRINT AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT REVEALED AS PUBLIC SECTOR GDPR BLINDSPOT
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EUROPE ACHIEVES ISO27001 CERTIFICATION
- KYOCERA founder Dr Kazuo Inamori to open inaugural Kyoto Prize at Oxford lectures
- New KYOCERA a-Si Photoreceptor Drum for Document Equipment Improves Durability, Reduces Internal Friction by 30 Percent