KYOCERA AWARDED PLACE ON CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE FRAMEWORK
01 December 2016
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, a long-standing leader in document management, has announced that it has been awarded a place on the Government’s Crown Commercial Service (CCS) RM3781 framework.
KYOCERA have secured a presence on Lot 2 for Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) and Print Management Software and Services for its printers, multifunctional products (MFPs) and portfolio of software solutions.
Graham Cox, Sales Director, KYOCERA Document Solutions UK Ltd said: “We’re delighted to have been successful in our application to join the Crown Commercial Service RM3781 framework Lot 2. We’re proud of our long tradition in working with the public sector over the past 25 years to solve print problems and reduce costs, and see this as a glowing endorsement of our track record.”
The CCS RM3781 framework was announced in August with the aim of catering for the public sector's multi-functional device (MFD), managed print services and records information management needs. Valued at between £500m and £700m over the four year term, the framework agreement is split into 7 Lots and will serve public sector organisations including local and central government, as well as NHS organisations, catering for a reduction in print volumes and increasing move towards the digitisation of records. The framework is awarded for a maximum 4 year period.
“Organisations throughout the public sector are facing increasing pressures. They’re experiencing a growing demand for public services – higher than they’ve ever seen before – coupled with constant budget restrictions and central initiatives to digitise services,” added Cox. “This is another route for our customers to procure print services in a compliant and cost effective way and we’re delighted to be working with our strong network of trusted partners to support the UK Government’s efforts.”
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its product range includes ECOSYS printers, reliable TASKalfa and Smart MFP multifunctional devices and is complemented by supplies, software and services. KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products, built on a foundation of long-life components, allowing it to offer low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace. For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE STRENGTHENS KDC LEADERSHIP TEAM
- KYOCERA Corporation Names Hideo Tanimoto as New President
- A showcase of excellence as KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc. walks away with four iF DESIGN Awards
- New KYOCERA 7129 Series Board to Board Connector Helps Reduce Charging Times for Mobile Devices
- KYOCERA RECEIVES ENVIRONMENT MINISTER'S AWARD IN JAPAN FOR RECORD 7th CONSECUTIVE YEAR
- A CELEBRATION OF ACHIEVEMENT: KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS AWARDS TOP EMEA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
- KYOCERA CONSOLIDATES UK OFFERING WITH LANDMARK ACQUISITION OF ANNODATA
- KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS INC. WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD 2016 FOR FOUR A4 PRINTERS AND MFPS
- KYOCERA AWARDED PLACE ON CROWN COMMERCIAL SERVICE FRAMEWORK
- 32nd Kyoto Prize: The Inamori Foundation recognises prominent figures from the fields of robotics, medicine and philosophy