KYOCERA PARTNERS WITH FUJITSU TO FURTHER ENHANCE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS
10 February 2016
London, UK – February 2016: KYOCERA Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, has announced that it has been selected as the sole printer partner for the recently expanded Fujitsu Education Ambassador Programme.
The initiative, which was originally launched at BETT in 2015, aims to enhance teaching and unleash students' potential by putting technology at the heart of education. KYOCERA has been selected to work alongside Fujitsu and other partners, Intel and Brocade, to set up Innovation Hubs to equip schools, colleges and universities across the UK with high performance solutions that support digital skills development.
Tracey Rawling Church, Head of CSR at KYOCERA Document Solutions UK said: “We’re proud to have been selected by Fujitsu as one of only three partners for this initiative, and see this as an endorsement of our commitment to reducing waste, increasing efficiency and improving productivity for UK schools, colleges and universities over the past twenty years. Our industry-leading portfolio of robust and reliable products and best-of-breed solutions means that we can support Fujitsu in meeting its goal to establish 20 new Hubs in Ambassador organisations this year to inspire students and equip them with the practical skills and knowledge for the digital future ahead. Our contribution will be shaped by the needs of the students but we expect particular focus on the use of 3D printing to bring to life engineering designs and prototypes, and developing bespoke printing applications based on our HyPas software platform.”
KYOCERA Corporation was founded on the philosophical basis that commercial success and the material and spiritual fulfilment of its employees are inextricably linked to acting as a responsible corporate citizen within society. This includes preserving the environment and striving for social improvement within the communities in which the corporation operates. This initiative fits with these long held beliefs and traditions.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions
KYOCERA Document Solutions is one of the world's leading office document solutions companies. Its product range includes ECOSYS printers, reliable TASKalfa and Smart MFP multifunctional devices and is complemented by supplies, software and services. KYOCERA Document Solutions provides innovative products, built on a foundation of long-life components, allowing it to offer low total cost of ownership and high efficiency in any workplace.
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES ORGANISATIONAL CHANGES FOLLOWING RECENT ACQUISITIONS
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES NEW CLUSTER PRINTING SOLUTION
- KYOCERA named as the most reliable brand for colour copiers
- KYOCERA continues growth in data management with acquisition of software provider Alos
- KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION