KYOCERA LAUNCHES NEW CLUSTER PRINTING SOLUTION
08 August 2018
Reading, UK – August 8th 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions UK, a leading document solutions company, has launched its new Cluster Printing software to help organisations increase capacity, efficiency and productivity without the need to invest in additional devices.
KYOCERA Cluster Printing (KCP) is a print distribution solution which improves print throughput efficiency for high-volume printing. It utilises an organisation’s existing equipment by intelligently splitting jobs between devices, dramatically cutting the time to print high volumes.
For organisations that occasionally need faster printing, it offers a fast and flexible printing solution without the need to make a large investment in new high-speed devices. It enables organisations to make the most out of the devices they already have while improving their printing speed and capacity.
KCP distributes the large print job between up to four printing devices, effectively accelerating the output speed, increasing printing efficiency and decreasing the wait time for large print jobs. KCP is also easy to use and includes error handling, meaning users can reprint and cancel jobs as well as redirect them to other devices.
Joe Doyle, Group Marketing Director at KYOCERA Document Solutions UK commented: “Every now and again an organisation will experience spikes in activity, where they need a high volume of print. This solution solves the age-old problem that users regularly experience: how do we stop the queueing up of print jobs and people waiting to use the printer without just buying new, faster devices?
“With KCP, you can prevent these hold ups at busy times and effectively increase your print capacity without a large investment. For channel partners, KCP is perfect for customers who need to speed up their print environment but don’t have the budget to invest in new machines.”
KYOCERA Cluster Printing Solution is available now. More information can be found here.
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product. For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk/
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera Document Solutions Launches New TASKalfa MFPs Targeting Further A3 Market Gains
- PUBLIC SECTOR SEES NEW REGULATIONS AS KEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people
- KYOCERA celebrates 27 years of sustainability at the core of operations
- KYOCERA IS THE MOST RELIABLE BRAND FOR COLOUR MFPs
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES ORGANISATIONAL CHANGES FOLLOWING RECENT ACQUISITIONS