TAKUYA MARUBAYASHI APPOINTED NEW PRESIDENT OF KYOCERA DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS EMEA
03 April 2018
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands – 3 April, 2018: KYOCERA Document Solutions, one of the world’s leading document solutions companies, announces the appointment of Takuya Marubayashi as the new President of the organisation’s Europe, Middle East and Africa operations from 1 April 2018.
Under his leadership, the European headquarters (KDE) will continue to deliver valuable products and services as the company drives its digital transformation and advances its efforts to be at the forefront of the Document Solutions industry. The EMEA region is leading the digital transformation of the company worldwide.
The new president has a deep connection with the company, having worked for KYOCERA Corporation since 1999. Throughout his journey within the group, he has developed international experience in EMEA and Asia, with a series of high level management positions.
Prior to his new role, he was President of KYOCERA Mita China Sales and Trading Corporation (now Document Solutions China) and Senior General Manager of the Corporate Sales Division at KYOCERA Document Solutions Incorporated.
Mr. Marubayashi returns to KDE to take the leadership over and continue positioning EMEA as the prominent region in the Document Solutions business globally.
Mr. Marubayashi comments, “It is both an honour the company has placed on me and a responsibility I take most seriously in accepting the role of President for Kyocera Document Solutions in EMEA. We are in the midst of our transformation journey, and I am confident that we have the right people with the expertise and knowledge to achieve our strategy, objectives and to maintain Kyocera as a sector leader.
“Our stakeholders and partnerships are of paramount importance to the company and I aim to build on these relationships by offering the best support, skills sets and document solutions products in the industry, whilst accompanying our customers on this digital journey”.
The strategy will be to remain a trusted partner for our customers of hardware products, to continue creating and developing software document solutions that respond to the market's needs and to the digital user's habits, and to encourage KDE’s growth by expanding our business in regions where we find opportunities.
As President, Mr. Marubayashi will further encourage the business' strategy of diversification in the EMEA region. “As a company, KDE will continue expanding our business in regions where opportunities exist. However, what will remain vitally important is delivering a customer experience that makes a differential value within our various customer segments”, concludes Mr. Marubayashi.
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW CONTENT SERVICES TEAM
- KYOCERA proves environmental management sustainability through ISO 14001:2015 certification
- KYOCERA ANNOUNCES ORGANISATIONAL CHANGES FOLLOWING RECENT ACQUISITIONS
- KYOCERA LAUNCHES NEW CLUSTER PRINTING SOLUTION
- KYOCERA named as the most reliable brand for colour copiers
- KYOCERA continues growth in data management with acquisition of software provider Alos
- KYOCERA BOOSTS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT INTEGRATION
- KYOCERA's ecology commitment leads to Green designation of 99% of product
- KYOCERA WINS GOOD DESIGN AWARD FOR NEW MFPs
- KYOCERA RECEIVES “HIGHLY RECOMMENDED” RATING FROM BLI FOR THIRTEEN PRODUCTS