Important Field Information
08 March 2019
Free inspection and maintenance for the A3 Monochrome Copier KM-1620, KM-1635, KM-1650, KM-2020, KM-2035, KM-2050, KM-2550
London UK – 28 February 2019
Thank you very much for using KYOCERA products. As you know, KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe prides itself on providing high quality and reliable products.
In an extremely rare case, we have found the possibility of overheating the fuser section of the mentioned A3 monochrome copier during operation. Production was discontinued in year 2010.
As a precaution, we will conduct an inspection and maintenance procedure on the A3 monochrome copier free of charge. We sincerely apologise for any concern or inconvenience caused.
We kindly ask all customers who are using an A3 monochrome copier listed above to contact KYOCERA Document Solutions Europe or the dealership that they purchased the product from as soon as possible.
Potential Failures and Solutions
A3 MONOCHROME copier (Main unit）
Phenomenon: In extremely rare cases it has been found, that a part attachment failure where toner is fused on paper might overheat.
Solution: KYOCERA Service Technician will attach the countermeasure parts to the applicable point. Estimated work time: 5 minutes.
More than seven years have passed since the production of the A3 monochrome copier was discontinued. Despite this fact KYOCERA will ensure availability of necessary maintenance parts.
Should you have any questions or when you do possess above mentioned device(s), please get in touch with your sales contact directly or contact us via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out the form you will find in the download section of this page.
- Kyocera Device Details (52.0 kB)
About KYOCERA Document Solutions UK
KYOCERA Document Solutions UK provides a mix of hardware, software, apps and services, which help businesses to save money and work more effectively. It is a core company of KYOCERA Corporation, the world's leading developer and manufacturer of advanced ceramics and associated products, including telecommunications equipment, semiconductor packages and electronic components.
The KYOCERA Document Solutions product family includes the environmental ECOSYS desktop range and highly reliable, intelligent TASKalfa devices. All complemented by genuine consumables, cost saving software and added-value services. Its products are renowned for their unique long-life imaging components that provide greater reliability and less waste - resulting in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) over the life of the product.
For more information go to: https://www.kyoceradocumentsolutions.co.uk
- KYOCERA named as a leader in Western Europe smart multifunction printers by IDC MarketScape
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK awarded place on new UK Government Framework
- Important Field Information
- Kyocera Document Solutions UK Announces Leadership Change
- Field Information
- Kyocera Document Solutions Appoints Exertis as UK Distributor
- Kyocera Document Solutions Launches New TASKalfa MFPs Targeting Further A3 Market Gains
- PUBLIC SECTOR SEES NEW REGULATIONS AS KEY TO DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
- CLA AND KYOCERA INTRODUCE NEW APP TO SIMPLIFY COPYRIGHT AND SAVE TEACHERS’ TIME
- KYOCERA reflects on integral philosophy of Founder Dr. Kazuo Inamori to respect the divine and love people