KYOCERA's software platform HyPAS (Hybrid Platform for Advanced Solutions) expands your Multifunctional Printers (MFPs) core capabilities to simple operations that address your unique workflow needs.
Leveraging this technology, paper documents are cost-effectively routed into an efficient digital workflow, helping you control costs, improve security and processes and gain the competitive edge.
Business Managers and CFOs
- Aligns MFP technology with business goals to meet most urgent needs, ensuring fast return on investment (ROI).
- Safeguards intellectual property and helps meet rigorous compliance mandates, such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Low implementation costs; HyPAS business apps typically do not require purchase of server hardware and software.
- Leverages existing IT infrastructure, business apps and databases.
- Scalability; MFP adapts to changing workflow and network environments.
- Helps maintain control over document, device and network integrity and security.
- Improves visibility into usage and trends, for better management of workflow across your business.
- Offers superior usability, with simple one-touch scanning operations; intuitive icons, buttons and form-fields, speed up job completion.
- Enhances overall workgroup productivity and efficiency; engages the user through a familiar control panel.
- Facilitates information sharing and collaboration, locally and globally.
HyPAS Business Applications
Harness the power of KYOCERA MFPs with customised business applications that turn your otherwise complex workflows into simple processes.
HyPAS Developer Program
The HyPAS Developer Program provides developers comprehensive tools and support to develop HyPAS applications.