KYOCERA is committed to respecting your right to privacy and data security on the web and to handling the information you provide responsibly.
We shall undertake all commercially reasonable steps to prevent the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to third parties, except as may be required by law. KYOCERA Document Solutions will never sell your information for marketing purposes to outside third parties and all personal data will stay within the EEC.
The Types of Information We Collect
- Your personal details, provided when you register on our Web site for information or other services. This information is stored in our databases, and allows us to deliver your requests.
- If you are filling out an online request or registration form we may ask for additional demographic and contact information. This marketing information may be used to help us learn more about the types of users accessing our site and to help us provide you with services and products which you will find valuable.
How We Use Collected Information
- To ensure our clients receive the information and services they request
- To help us understand who is using our Web site and why
- To register users for forthcoming events
- To support direct marketing programs
- To gain user feedback to improve overall user experience of our site
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0118 931 1500 if you require any further information of KYOCERA Document Solutions' data protection.
KYOCERA Document Solutions (U.K.) Limited is registered with the Data Protection Register.