With Kyocera Accounts Payable Automation (AP automation), we put our knowledge to work to ensure a successful transformation of your accounting function. Our solution helps you realise a range of objectives:
Despite the ubiquitous presence of digital technologies, the accounts payable (AP) department remains wedded to paper in many ways. Only 5% of businesses are using a fully automated accounts payable system, while 19% have no automation at all.
For an organisation handling hundreds or thousands of invoices each month, relying on paper-based processes can be time-consuming, prone to error, and likely to result in compliance issues.
Over time, this can cause all manner of problems, including stressed accounts payable teams, damaged relationships with suppliers, forecasting issues and a lack of visibility into financials. It’s no surprise, therefore, that 56% of businesses have experienced cash flow forecasting challenges due to accounts payable issues.
Accounts Payable needs a new way forward, and Kyocera has the solution.
For accounting departments, paper-based, manual invoice processing is an age-old problem that poses a range of operational and strategic challenges.
Accounts Payable needs a new way forward and Kyocera has the answer. In this guide we explore the benefits of an automated AP solution.
With Kyocera Accounts Payable Automation, we put our knowledge to work to ensure a successful transformation of your accounting function and realise the below;
1. Digital capture of invoices and documents - No matter the format of your invoices – mail, email, fax, EDI or more – our solution has intelligent indexing capabilities.
2. Automated workflows - Invoices are routed digitally through approval chains, or go straight through approvals based on pre-defined rules integrated into the software.
3. Secure storage - All invoices are stored digitally in a format that meets regulatory requirements, such as GDPR.
4. Seamless integration - Our solution provides an interface that integrates with ERP and financial management systems.
5. Access Anywhere - Our AP solution is built for the remote and hybrid working world. Access information anywhere, any time and across any device.
6. Real-time data and analytics - Users get end-to-end visibility of the invoice lifecycle, delivering valuable insights into accounts payable performance.
At Kyocera, we are more than just the sum of our technology. We believe in the power of human insight and intelligence, gathered through years of experience in content services and document management
.Our experts are on hand every step of the way, from initial engagement, through to implementation and ongoing support. This process helps you get the very most out of your new accounts payable solution, and ensures it meets your immediate needs and supports your future plans.
For more information about Kyocera Accounts Payable Automation, complete the 'Contact us' form or email firstname.lastname@example.org