The Office of the Future: Survey Report 2019 has been created from a partnership with GovNewsDirect. Engaging 406 public sector staff across 348 public sector organisations, the survey focuses on five levers driving change in the public sector. It also identifies how the public sector office is evolving.
The aim of the survey was to:
- Understand the shifts in the role, function, infrastructure, staffing and location of public sector office environments
- Provide insight into the attitudes and perceptions towards digital transformation
- Determine the appetite for engaging with emerging technologies (Automation & Artificial Intelligence)
- Ascertain how new technologies are shaping the public sector’s future offices (10-year view)
- To provide a benchmark against overall UK public sector progress to digital transformation