KYOCERA Net Manager 5
Control sensitive documents and reduce your document processing costs
KYOCERA Net Manager (KNM) is a server-based application that streamlines and secures your document processes.
When it comes to copying, scanning and faxing, KYOCERA Net Manager offers a well-structured and easy-to-use interface with personalised shortcuts offering the settings you use most. KYOCERA Net Manager keeps detailed statistics about the printing costs generated per project, user or department. These features help raise awareness about printing and reduce costs.
The KYOCERA Net Manager system supports comprehensive scanning and workflow features to increase the user's efficiency while strengthen your companies document workflow processes at the same time. Dedicated scanning and workflow processes can be assigned to a user or group of users by offering an enormous potential of savings.
- The theft of confidential data could potentially harm my business – How can I make sure no unauthorised person can access my data?
- Finding the correct settings for scanning & faxing is time-consuming and difficult – How can I make these processes and workflows easier and more reliable?
- It is hard to track all printing related costs – How can I monitor them to save money?
- Branches connected to a central print server require too much of available bandwidth for printing – How can I minimize the usage of bandwidth without installing a local print server?
Your advantages with KNM
- Authentication: Printing, copying and scanning starts only after the user has logged in at a selected device, using different authentication methods according to your security requirements.
- Secure & Easy Scan offers fast one-click operations that are easy to use and save.
- Accounting: Users can track their printing volumes and managers can better control and reduce printing costs. The tracking of prints alone can help decrease the number of printed pages.
- KYOCERA Local Print Spooling: Allowing to integrate your Branches into a central printing environment where there is no KYOCERA Net Manager server in the local branch office - No print job will be spooled via the central KYOCERA Net Manager server or leave the branch location - only data for authentication and accounting will be synchronised with the central KYOCERA Net Manager server.
Features & Specifications
- Authentication – Access the devices MFP's and printers in one step by PIN, ID-Card or Windows Login or in a two phase authentication combination such as ID-Card and PIN.
- Security – Secure printing, data encryption and Print&FollowTM function ensure that your documents can only be accessed and printed by authorised people.
- Reporting – KYOCERA Net Manager keeps detailed statistics about the printing costs generated by a project, user or department.
- Personalised Features – KYOCERA Net Manager offers a well-structured and easy-to-use interface with personalised shortcuts offering the settings you use most when you log in.
- Scan to Function – Powerful one-click scanning profiles allow you to easily select the destination of your scanned documents and their metadata.
- Mobile printing – Print documents from your mobile device by simply sending an email to the KYOCERA Net Manager server. For more advanced requirements you can benefit from the KYOCERA Mobile Print App integration available for iOS and Android.
- KYOCERA Local Print Spooling - Integrate your Branches into a central printing environment where there is no KYOCERA Net Manager server in the local branch office - No print job will be spooled via the central KYOCERA Net Manager server or leave the branch location.
- KYOCERA-Net-Manager-Infosheet 5.2a (PDF) (957.02 KB)
- Kyocera-Net-Manager-Infosheet-Advanced-OCR&Workflow (PDF) (324.54 KB)
- KYOCERA-Net-Manager-Data-Protection-EN (pdf) (584.45 KB)
- KYOCERA-Net-Manager-V5.2-Whitepaper-EN v11/15(pdf) (2.60 MB)